Tuesday, March 13, 2012

April 21st - Are you ready to run?

  I'm sure you are already beginning to plan activities for the family as Spring arrives and the beautiful weather is here! I've got something great for you to put on your calendar! On April 21st, plan to run to help support the fight for Cystic Fibrosis. My family is all planning on being a part as we run to help find a cure for this disease that touches our family. My brother-in-law Tyler has had Cystic Fibrosis from birth and has lived a wonderfully vibrant life. His health continues to be good as he is faithful to do his treatments. We look forward to the day when they will find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.
This link will lead you to my sister's blog page and there is a video that gives you a little more background to Tyler and the run for Cystic Fibrosis.
http://whenshebreathes.blogspot.com/2012/02/dreaming-of-cure-and-getting-closer.html
Feel free to email me or comment on this page if you would like to join the run and need more information. Hope to see you April 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment